BORN TO SEDUCE
Hints of golden yellow, the head is white and creamy. Floral and grassy bouquet. Fresh and elegant, in the mouth the grassy notes come to the fore. In this unfiltered Pilsner hops are the real soul of the beer, and the use of noble hops in particular plays a key role. The basic principle of the production philosophy is strict compliance with ancient Middle-European beermaking traditions, although clearly revisited in true Amarcord style.
WITH HOP CONES IN FLOWER
BEER: German Pilsner
ALCOHOL: 4.9 % vol
SIZE: 35,5cl; 75cl; 16lt keg
- The head is thick, white and creamy. It has an excellent hold and good adherence, leaving fine lacing on the side of the glass after each sip.
- The beer is straw yellow in colour with hints of golden yellow; it has good transparency and a fine perlage.
- It boasts remarkable olfactory intensity and delicacy. Floral and grassy notes offer a fresh aroma. Hints of camomile, dandelion and officinal herbs are framed by cereal and honey notes. A sophisticated olfactory profile dedicated to notes of hops: for Ama Pilsner we have selected some noble varieties of freshly-picked and dried hop cones in flower, which are used generously and harmoniously in the brew room.
- Vivacious and sparkling on the palate, with a slender body.
- In the mouth, the floral perceptions and above all, the grassy notes come to the fore. There is a moderate bitterness that perfectly balances the notes of malt.
- The aftertaste is discreet with the palate perceiving the fresh, grassy and delicately spicy notes promised by the aroma. The last sip leaves a dry sensation and a prolonged perception of bitterness, crowning Ama Pilsner as an extraordinarily thirst-quenching beer that is easy to drink.
- Spring water
- Barley malt
- Hops and hop cones in flower
Service Temperature: 5/6°c
An excellent beer to enjoy as an aperitif or with starters: the bitter notes and dry finish whet the appetite and prepare diners to savour the meal. Ideal served with delicately-flavoured dishes such as fish dishes (including fried fish), sliced cured meats, sautéed mussels and light seafood dishes. It is also an excellent accompaniment to dishes featuring bitter wild greens, artichokes or for example, a delicious asparagus risotto.
AT RIMINI WE DRINK IT WITH
Piadina, typical local unleavened flatbreads, filled with cooked young poppy leaves (called rosole locally) and soft Squacquerone cheese or fried fish or other fish dishes, perhaps served with a creamy sauce (such as mayonnaise): the dry notes of Ama Pilsner cleanse the palate and pave the way for the next delicious bite.
SILVER "USA Beer ratings 2018" - USA